By accessing content on this website by SunBloom Yoga LLC (formerly known as Body Wisdom Yoga by Hanna) or any other platforms associated with Hanna Rodriguez, you imply that you agree that you have fully read and agree to the terms listed below. You release any and all liability for the use of this website. This site is for informational purposes only, and is not meant to diagnose, treat, prevent, cure, or provide any other healthcare or medical advice or service. You agree not to release private information and/or intellectual property created and owned by Hanna Rodriguez without proper citation and express written consent of the author. You agree not to release any paid content to individuals who are not currently paid members of the subscription platforms within the business of Body Wisdom Yoga by Hanna. You agree not to abuse this website or its author or followers by phishing, spamming, copycatting, fraudulent activity, false representation, or any other means which are against the law in any jurisdiction.
Scope: Trauma Informed Yoga is not a substitute for mental health care and is not a psychotherapy service. If you decide to participate in Hanna Rodriguez’s private yoga coaching services and/or virtual live yoga classes, you understand that she is not performing in the role of a mental healthcare provider. She is acting in the role of a yoga teacher only. You are responsible to seek outside mental health care services if necessary for your health.
Disclaimer: I am not a certified prenatal or post-partum yoga teacher. I teach yoga modified for pregnancy by modifying Vinyasa & Hatha yoga to make these classes safe for pregnancy. (Please note that it is your responsibility to receive the ‘okay’ from your doctor before practicing yoga in pregnancy, and to stay closely monitored by your doctor as your pregnancy progresses.)
Release of Liability
If you choose to use the content or interact with Hanna Rodriguez and the Body Wisdom Yoga by Hanna on this or other websites or platforms run by Hanna Rodriguez, you agree to the following:
1. I am participating in yoga classes, coaching, health programs, workshops and/or other wellness, body work, exercise and healing arts activities (collectively, the “Activities”) offered by Hanna Rodriguez (the“Teacher”). The Activities may be offered in the physical location of the Studio or offered online by videos, television, podcasts, apps or other digital media or platforms. All of such offerings, either physical or online, shall be considered “Activities.”
2. I recognize that I must be in adequate physical and mental health to participate in the Activities. I understand that the Activities may require intense physical exertion, and I represent and warrant that I am physically fit enough to participate, and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the Activities. I recognize that the Activities may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the Activities. If I have done so, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the Teacher reserves the right to refuse my participation in any Activity on medical, fitness or any other grounds.
3. I am aware that my participation in the Activities could result in high blood pressure, fainting, heartbeat disorders, physical injury, heart attack or stroke and may aggravate pre-existing injuries. I understand that I could experience muscle, back, neck and other injuries as a result of my participation in the Activities. I understand my physical limitations and I am sufficiently self-aware to stop or modify my participation in any Activity before I become injured or aggravate a pre-existing injury.
4. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the Activities, including those which may result from the negligence of the Teacher.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against the Teacher and any of Teacher’s employees, independent contractors or assistants (each, a “Released Party”) that I may sustain as a result of participating in the Activities even if the Claim arises from the negligence of Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Released Party from any loss, cost, or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or anyone making a Claim on my behalf, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, my spouse, children or unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in any Activity.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of any Released Party.
7. I hereby understand that the Teacher from time to time may photograph, video, or otherwise record Activities and place such photographs and videos on its Website or social media platform. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
8. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Colorado and that all actions, suits, claims and proceedings relating to this agreement shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Colorado. In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein. I acknowledge that I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by continuing to participate in Activities and/or consume content by Hanna Rodriguez, and Body Wisdom by Hanna, and on any social media platforms, I imply that I acknowledge, understand, and agree to this agreement, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party.
Furthermore, If you decide to become a member, coaching client, and/or student, you understand that you will be required to sign a waiver of release and business contract before a professional relationship is formed. NO professional relationship is assumed before you have signed the waiver and business contract.
Copyright © 2019, Hanna Rodriguez. All content that is written, created, produced and/or published on the Body Wisdom Yoga By Hanna website and all other social media platforms is owned by Hanna Rodriguez. All rights reserved.